积分

TOPSORB

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-4-9 10:52:02 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Amy 于 2015-4-9 11:02 编辑

译文:

Mr.President, Ladies  and  Gentlemen,Good   afternoon! 主席先生,各位来宾,大家午安!

Before I introduce our cultural programs, I want totellyou one thing first about 2008. You're going to  have a great time in  Beijing.

在我介绍我们的文化节目,首先我要告诉你一件有关于 2008 的事,你将在北京度过一段美好的时光。

Chinahas its own sport legends. Back to Song Dynasty, about the 11thcentury,  people started  to play a game  called Cuju ,  which is regarded as the origin  of ancient football. The game was  very popular and  womenwere also participating. Now, you will understand why our women  football team is so good  today.

中国有自己的体育传奇。回到宋代,大约11世纪,人们开始玩一个叫蹴鞠 的游戏,这被看作是足球古老的起源。这个游戏很受欢迎,妇女也来参加。现在, 你就会明白,为什么我们的女子足球队这么厉害了。

There are a lot  more  wonderful and  exciting   things  waiting  for  you in  New  Beijing, a dynamic  modern metropolis with 3,000 years of culturaltreasures  woven  into the urban tapestry. Along  with the iconic  imageryof the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven  andthe Great Wall,  the city offers  an endless mixtureof  theatres, museums, discos, all kinds of restaurants and  shopping  malls  that  will amaze  and  delight  you.

还有更多精彩的事物在等着你。在新北京,一个充满活力的现代化大都市,交织 3000 年的文化宝藏的城市面貌,伴随着象征意象的紫禁城、天坛、万里长 城正在向您展开,这个城市有着多样的的影院、博物馆、舞厅、各种餐馆和购物 中心,正在让您感到惊喜与兴奋。

Butbeyondthat, it is a place of millions offriendly people who love to meet people from aroundthe world. People of Beijing   believe  that  the   2008   Olympic   Gamesin Beijing   will help to enhance  the harmony between our culture and  the diverse  cultures  of the world.  Their gratitude will pour out in  open expressions of affection for you and the great Movement

that  you guide.

但除此之外,它是一个深受几百万喜爱,可以满足来自全世界的人的城市。北京人民相信,2008 年北京奥运会将有助提升中国与中国香港的和谐,我们的 文化会与世界多元文化相互交融。他们会公开表达对奥运的期盼之情了,你可以 见证你和伟大的运动间的文化交流。

Within our cultural programs, education and  communication   will receive  the highest priority. We   seek to  create  an intellectual  and sporting  legacyby broadening  the understanding  of the Olympic  Ideals throughout  thecountry.                              

在我们的文化发展中,教育和交流将得到优先发展,我们想要创造一个智力和体育记录,以扩大人们所了解的奥运梦想传播于全国各地。

Cultural  eventswillunfold each year, from 2005 to2008. We will stage multi-disciplined culturalprograms, such as  concerts ,  exhibitions, artcompetitions and  camps  which will involve  young  people fromaround  the world.  During the Olympics ,  they will be  staged in  theOlympic  Village and the city for  the benefit  of  theathletes.

文化活动也将因之而每一年开展,从2005 年至 2008 年,我们将举办多元化的文化节目,如音乐会、展览会、美术比赛和夏令营,将涉及来自世界各地的青 少年。奥运会期间,他们将分别在奥运村和所有受惠的运动员活动。

Our Ceremonies  will give China's  greatest-and the world's  greatest artists a stage for celebrating the common  aspirations of humanity  and the uniqueheritage  of  ourculture  and  the Olympic  Movement.

开幕式我们将给予我国在世界最大的艺术舞台,欢庆共同愿望和人们独特的 文化遗产——我们的文化和奥林匹克运动所带来的魅力。

With aconcept inspired  by the famed Silk Road, our Torch Relay  will break new  ground, traveling from Olympia  through some  of the oldest civilizations known to  man-Greek,   Roman,Egyptian,  Byzantine,Mesopotamian, Persian, Arabian, Indian and Chinese. Carryingthe message "Share the Peace, Share the Olympics," the eternal flame will reach  new heights as it crosses the Himalayas over the world's highest summit - Mount Qomolangma,  which is known  to many  of you as Mt. Everest. In China,  the flame will pass through Tibet, cross  the Yangtze and Yellow Rivers, travel the GreatWall and  visit Hong  Kong, Macau, Taiwan and  the 56 ethnic  communities   who make up our society. On its journey  ,    the flame will be seen by and inspire more  humanbeings than any previous relay.

着名的丝绸之路的开创,我们的火炬接力将有新的突破,从奥林匹亚通过一 些最古老的国家的文明——希腊、罗马、埃及、拜占庭、不达米亚、波斯、阿拉伯、印度和中国。携带的信息“分享和平,分享奥运”永恒的火焰将达到新的高 峰,因为它将穿越喜马拉雅山在世界的最高峰——珠穆朗玛峰,这是已知的许多 你安居乐业。在中国,圣火还将穿过西藏,穿越长***与黄河,游历长城,并参 观香港,澳门,台湾和 56 个民族的朋友,圣火传递时,火焰将被激励更多的人参与到奥林匹克的大家庭中。

I am  afraid   I cannot present the whole picture  of  ourcultural programs within  such a short periodof time.  Before I end, let me  sharewith you one  story. Seven hundred years ago, amazed  by his  incredible descriptions  of a far  away land of great beauty ,peopleasked Marco Polowhether his stories about China were true.He answered:   WhatI have toldyou was not even half  of what I saw. Actually, what we have  shownyou here today is only a fraction of Beijing   that  awaits  you.

在这么短的时间里,我恐怕不能介绍现在的中华全貌与我们的文化,在我结 束前,让我跟大家分享这样一个故事,七百年前,马可波罗来到中国,他惊讶的 不得了,当他描述在一个遥远的国家非常美丽,人们问马可波罗他在中国的故事 是不是真的,他回答道:我告诉你的连我看到的一半都没有达到。其实,我们已经介绍的只是一小部分,北京正在等待着你!

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 支持支持 反对反对
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|TOPSORB TECH    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 04:47 , Processed in 0.264992 second(s), 24 queries .